Friday, January 11, 2013

Job well done!

One of the things I want to hear is: JOB WELL DONE. My two daughters made being a mother pretty easy. <3


Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. (Proverbs 22:6)
The foundation we laid for them is paying off. Sow a good seed and reap a fruitful harvest!
My Brittany is a nurse in the US NAVY caring, healing and helping others while stationed in Guam as she serves for our country.
My Brianna is a pre-school teacher also caring and helping. In her sparetime she voluntarily and selfishly collects items for the homeless and serves in the M.I.S.F.I.T.S. Ministry at our church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About vicTORIous

My photo
I am a free spirit and an extreme realist. With God, I've encountered strength that I never knew was possible.